We believe that moving house can – and should be – a positive experience, so we have created a brand new style of estate agency* to deliver a welcome change to the property industry.
- Feedback - we aim to give feedback on all viewings within 24 – 48hrs, to keep you up to date with the progress of selling your house. We appreciate just how crucial this information can be.
- Viewings - Will be carried out predominantly by the person who values your home, allowing you to benefit from not only from our years of selling experience, but also ensures the viewings are carried out by someone who understands your needs. We will always try to block viewings to help reduce impact on home life. If needed, we can also show your property for a potential buyer at an unconventional time.
- Offers - We do not recommend you to take just any offer! We pride ourselves in achieving the best possible price for your property.
- Evidence based free of charge market appraisal - We have extensive experience in valuing properties in Reigate and its neighboring areas and we always back up our opinion based upon sales completed in your area as well as prevailing market conditions.
- Detailed presentation - We go that one step further in producing an attractive and detailed property brochure, both in print and digital format using highest quality professional photography, an aerial map as well as information on local schools’ catchment areas and planning applications submitted in your direct neighborhood.
- The widest marketplace - We want your home in front of as many buyers as possible. Unlike some agents who pick only one of the top property portals, we are on all of them.
Photography is probably the single most important part of successful property marketing, so we take great pride in providing you with images which show your property at its best.
Although the internet is the number one source for enquiries, in order to ensure we cover every opportunity to market your property, we have extensive interactions with our buyer base. We don’t just rely on email, we try where possible to talk to all of our buyers over the phone or base to base. Many buyers give our distinctive ‘For Sale’ board as the reason for their first enquiry. We therefore strongly recommend their use, as it is a simple and effective way of generating additional local interest.
All Halliwell Marks staff members live and work in Reigate, which is something our buyers really appreciate.